The Global Equity Strategy seeks to outperform the MSCI ACWI Index over a market cycle, while reducing overall volatility.
- Utilizes a quantitative multi factor approach to identify companies that we believe have the potential to outperform.
- Focused fundamental research that eliminates companies with heightened idiosyncratic risk.
- Dynamic company specific constraint process that seeks to restrict stocks with weak prospects or poor Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) characteristics.
- Unique risk management approach that results in a diversified portfolio with lower standard deviation than the benchmark over full market cycles.
- Benchmarked against the MSCI ACWI
- 45-60 global holdings
- Sector weight constrained to a maximum of 25%
- U.S. exposure constrained to a maximum 65%
- Turnover historically 40-80%
- Lower standard deviation than the benchmark over full market cycles
- Fully invested
- Strong ESG considerations
- Individually customizable for your constraints
* Beta & Standard Deviation 36 months
Fund holdings and sector allocations are subject to change at any time and should not be considered a recommendation to buy or sell any security.
Total Returns As Of December 31, 2019
Inception Date: March 01, 2012
Global Strategy Excess Returns Vs. Benchmark Results (Monthly)
Calendar Year Returns
Performance numbers for the most recent period are preliminary and subject to change. Returns for periods of less than one year are not annualized. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance and should not be relied upon to make investment decisions.
The benchmark is the MSCI ACWI. The MSCI All-Country World Index (ACWI)® is a free-float weighted equity index. It captures Large and Mid-Capitalization representation across 23 Developed Markets (DM) and 24 Emerging Markets (EM) countries.
You cannot invest directly in an index.
For a GIPS-compliant composite presentation, see this Fact Sheet: