The Global Equity Strategy seeks to outperform the MSCI ACWI Index over a market cycle, while reducing overall volatility.
- Utilizes a quantitative multi factor approach to identify companies that are expected to outperform
- Focused fundamental research that eliminates companies with heightened idiosyncratic risk
- Dynamic company specific constraint process that restricts stocks with weak prospects or poor ESG characteristics
- Unique risk management approach that results in a lower volatility portfolio that is diversified across sectors, countries and factors
- Benchmarked against the MSCI ACWI
- 45-60 global holdings
- Sector weight constrained to a maximum of 25%
- U.S. exposure constrained to a maximum 65%
- Turnover typically 40-80%
- Volatility lower than the benchmark
- Fully invested
- Strong ESG considerations
- Individually customizable for your constraints
* Beta & Standard Deviation 36 months
** Dividend yield weighted average, all other data weighted median
Total Returns As Of June 30, 2019
Inception Date: March 1, 2012
Strategy Excess Returns Vs. Benchmark Results (Monthly)
Calendar Year Returns
Performance numbers for the most recent period are preliminary and subject to change. Returns for periods of less than one year are not annualized. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance and should not be relied upon to make investment decisions.
The benchmark is the MSCI ACWI. The MSCI All-Country World Index (ACWI)® is a free-float weighted equity index. It captures Large and Mid-Capitalization representation across 23 Developed Markets (DM) and 24 Emerging Markets (EM) countries.
You cannot invest directly in an index.
For a GIPS-compliant composite presentation, see this Fact Sheet: